Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Thinking of having Kids???? Part 2...

Imagine my dismay to find this......

on the bathroom locker yesterday evening. I was not impressed at all. She got a telling off and sent to bed (it was bedtime anyways-it's where she was supposed to be when she was being da Vinci.)


Now imagine my horror after getting Cathal into bed, and returning to the bathroom to find THIS........


With a weary heart, knowing that lipstick doesn't come out of the grouting thingy, (the white bits between the tiles that she so carefully coloured in), I sat on the toilet to take a few minutes to relax, breathe deeply (like the manual says) and get myself together. Ok, I'm calm. I am a mother, I can deal with this coolly and calmly now that I've taken a few minutes with my eyes closed to think nice thoughts.
Then I opened my eyes......


Seriously, what could you do but laugh at that stage? (Obviously the manual is right....) No, it didn't come out of the grouting.

2 comments:

Sandie said...

Oh Neasa, Neasa, Neasa.. I too have fallen foul to the lipstick in the grout.. and NO it does NOT come out.. The sensible thing to do would be to remove the grout and replace, but instead I moved the freestanding cabinet in front of it.. voila, gone!!

And yes, all you can do is laugh!! it either that or .... well, you know.

JACKIE M said...

It could have been worse LOL Permenant marker !!!! You can get a white paint that is used for grouting and it will cover it and its easy to use =0)