Sunday, April 29, 2007

Finished L.O. (I think????)



I never know when a l.o. is finished and I think I stop before I put too much on. I tend to go for more of a simple, clean style than busy anyways. Patterned paper scares me! These papers are so lovely I really didn't want to put too much on them and take away from the fairies. Thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it!!
I'm still getting used to posting photos here so please bear with me! I'm after messing about with it now and I think I've managed to warp it somehow, it doesn't look right.....
Thanks for looking and thanks to everyone who has left comments. I'm like a child with a new (complicated) toy!!!

7 comments:

Lainey said...

Welcome to bloggerland Neasa-lookin good! love your LO of dd -such a cutie! I have those papers and you have inspired me to to take them out and do something with them:-)

Neasa said...

Me???? Inspire you???? I think not, but thanks for the compliment Lainey!! It was you who got me cutting out bits at Scrapwest, remember??

Unknown said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging :) Love the layout too especially what you did with the fairy it is so sweet.

jeanjeany said...

Awwwwwwwwww she looks just like her mum :),i love the list..........lmao so typically child.........the papers are really lovely the fairy is so cute hanging over the pic.......well done hun :)

Tigger's rambling said...

It turned out fantastic Neasa, she looks so sweet, I'm sure she couldn't have got up to those things on the list LOL

Kate said...

That feeling does not go away. It's great to get comments on your blog, I love seeing them too. Love the way the LO turned out, it's fab :-)

Karva said...

FAb lo, have to get me some of those papers