Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thanks Cowgirl Neeb!

Niamh, a "lady" {{{snigger!!}}} whom I have never met in real life sent me a beautiful package today with some lovely stuff she bought for me while on holiday in America. Myself and Niamh have kept each other company over on the Cara Craft Supplies forum during many's the long cold night!! She really is a super lady and Leah can't wait to meet the real Cowgirl Neeb!
Niamh hun, I'm blown away by your generosity. I look forward to making your card and something from all this fantastic stash!

Here goes!!!

First off the now infamous "Cow Card"!!! (It's cow card, not a card for a cow, Y'all understand??!!!)

Stickers and embellies

Chipboard

Ooodles of ribbon

Beautiful metal letters, tags, clips....close up

Beautiful metal letters, tags, clips....

Glitter chipboard letters

Millions of papers!


I love every single bit of it Niamh. You really are one in a million. Thanks so much. For once in my life, I'm speechless!!! x x x

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you like it Nees! You've been very quiet all day so I can imagine it's very busy in the craft room ;)

Di's Dooodles said...

Wow - what a stash & what a friend!! Isn't it fantastic when we make friends like Neeb & Jean without even meeting them.!

eva birdthistle said...

Thats the magic of crafts!firendships like this will last a life time :)

Karen said...

I second what Dianne says! Hurray for Craft Supplies, Cowgirls & Blogs !!!!!!!

Tigger's rambling said...

Coolaboola Neasa....you lassoed a good one there LOL

Love the cow card :-)