Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Oh what a week.....

Not really sure where to start or just post pics of things I made, and of course I forgot to take pics of the nice cards I made before shipping them off......

Saturday-communion party, walking outside to have a puff while talking over my shoulder, walked into their patio door (closed, obvoiusly) much to my disgrace.

Monday-realised I'd been driving around with an expired licence, took myself, €15 and 2 photos down to tax office. CLOSED FOR TODAY.

Tuesday-Jerry gone to town and forgot to change the baby seat over from his car to mine. "Click" from the backseat. I braked to get out and close her seatbelt and she came forward onto the cupholder in the middle of the car (I wasn't going fast and she wasn't in the middle?????) Result-3 yr old daughter with one black eye and marks on her other eye. Bad mother points for that one.

Today-one of those days where nothing goes right. Came home after dropping Cathal off to school. Cat in labour, brought her in, made her comfy. Kitten was stillborn.
Pissed rain all day, Leah like a bag of cats all day. Due at a meeting at 7.30, Jerry arrives home at 7.40. Leah wouldn't sleep tonight, then the icing on the cake, left alone in the bedroom for a few minutes she dumped her beaker of milk on top of my photo printer. "Sorry Momma"....

Waiting for my glass of wine to spontaniously combust........

3 comments:

jeany said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh Neasa i thought my day was bad until i read your post.....lol.Your poor daughter at least her mum was driving safely & a black eye will heal very quickly hun.One day i was going to town with Dar in the car got to the traffic lights & heard smack..........Dar had hit the back of the front seat,thank god he wasn't marked.June had forgotten to fasten in the baby seat after removing it from their car to mine..........I will never forget how i felt so the minute i had him strapped i went to the baby shop bought a second seat so now one stays in my car all the time.I am soooooo sad to hear about the kitten hun,i am a sukker for animals & it breaks my heart when things go bad for them.My mam always says if i spoke to humans like i speak to animals i would be a proper lady......lmoa.I was laughing at you walking into the patio door definetly a kodak moment...........lmao

Deirdre Heath said...

Hi Neasa,
Of course Aussie scrapjacked is open to internationals! We would love to see you and some of your friends enter :)
Cant wait to see your scrapjack :)
Deirdre

eva birdthistle said...

OMG girl! What a day!!! Thank goodness there are only 24 hours in days like that. Big Hugs about the kitten :-(