Thursday, September 6, 2007

Finally figured it out...

.....and got myself a hit counter! Not that I'm expecting many hits but it's nice to know someone's checking in now and then...

Jerry and my big brother are in Barcelona for the Poker tourney (No, they're not playing) They felt it was their duty to support the Irish team ~insert rolling eyes here~! Well one of the guys on the team (of 4) is a local lad from here so we are very proud of him. I wonder if there is any crafting competion in Barbados that I would just HAVE to show my support at.....not likely ~more rolling eyes~ As of tonight Ireland are out of the competion. They had to finish in the top 4 for the final table and we came 5th. Story of our lives really....

Leah is loving the Naoinra. Cathal is unlearning a little bit more every day! And I'm (kinda) back working again. I'm minding 2 kids. School runs and after school. You know what? It really IS as easy to feed 4 as it is to feed 2. Who'da thought???!!! You just put a bit more on! I always thought that was a load of doo-dah. It's great to have something to do all day between drop offs and pick ups (all different times) instead of going round the house getting nothing done. Also we have a new routine now, lunch, homework, play, dinner and play (as opposed to lunch, play, play, dinner and homework)so to be honest it's working out really great. Mind you, they're great kids and practically mine anyways! I always thought people who had loads of kids were crazy but maybe not! Then again, I do get to hand them back!


Anyhew, thats it from here. This is a photo on the Poker thingy blog. Thats Jerry in the Yellow Rossi t-shirt at the back. Pity they called them the Iceland team.....all those pale legs in shorts and burnt faces I suppose....And our local lad Joe (who finished 2nd in his heat, the best of the lot, pros included) in the green t-shirt beside him. Gooooo Jooooooe! Well donehotels in norfolk






You did us proud, as we say 'round here!

2 comments:

CarolineO said...

How's the hits thing going? It's great to see how many visit, it doesn't take long to add up!

Anonymous said...

World famous poker stars! So, you can add a few more hits to your counter. I"ll be back :)