Monday, April 20, 2009

Apparantly.....

I'm not able to use Jerry's fancy camera properly. That's not news to me but a lesser person might have felt a little miffed by this. Not me though. I know I take crap pictures. I take stuff like this......








While the expert is able to fine tune his camera and knows all about the different little buttons on it and churn out masterpiece after masterpiece.








I don't know why he even lets this imbecile play with his camera to be honest. I mean, I'm just wasting space on the computer with my substandard offerings. I'm so lucky really to have someone who knows what they're doing to preserve these precious images for me....

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

Not what you'd want for a before and after set of pictures, LOL. Does he know you posted up his masterpieces? In the old days of print films some of those might have come back with those sarky little advice stickers on them. Love the shot of your feet - that's my sort of photo.

littlebit said...

LOL ... . love your photos ..

The kids look like they were having a great time too.

Does he not know where that little delete button is so you cant share his masterwork with the world?


Liz

minerva said...

lol.There's only 1 button on my camera I comprehend and it says "auto". Have lost manual for camera, so it will stay that way. Left an envelope for you at An Siopa when you are passing...